About the Founder – Louise F. Morgan
My decision to help people throughout their personal inner psychic development, by life crises or by personal or professional conflicts was made over a period of several years. Along the path to this decision I repeatedly had to reshape my life and re-invent myself.
I was born in the USA, where I also went to university (MS in Mathematics, MBA in Finance and International Business) and began my management career. At the age of 31 I moved to Germany (in 1985) after a dramatic personal stroke of fate, I started my management career anew.
From a business perspective I have 30 years of management experience in the telecommunications, IT and health care industries. In diverse management positions I set corporate strategies, built up new Lines of Business, consulted internal and external customers. I restructured businesses, led the program management for business transformation or for corporate culture change, as well as diverse functions in marketing, portfolio management, production or business processes.
Throughout those 30 years, psychology and the psychic effects of life events have always fascinated me. Although I majored in mathematics, I took several courses in psychology. In 1999 and 2000 I took training in group psychology.
At first I tried to use this knowledge in my management positions. Over time I became a “consultant” to my colleagues, especially regarding the human component in business – what later became known as emotional intelligence.
Most of all, though, further life crises and strokes of fate led me to dig even deeper into the functioning of the human psyche. My own inner soul journey became my focus. I tried many different methods – psychic as well as physical – and found my way to inner balance, more power, authenticity and joy. It became clear to me that these topics had become my vocation.
Thus I studied to become a Healing Practitioner for Psychotherapy and completed the state certification. I took further courses in kinesiology, Dorn therapy, in diverse forms of energetic treatment and in systemic therapy. My goal: to help my clients more optimally go through their own inner developmental processes.
- Douglass College, Rutgers University, New Brunswick N.J., BA in Mathematics, 1976
- The Graduate School, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J., MS in Mathematics, 1978
- Stern School, New York University, New York, N.Y., MBA in Finance and International Business, 1986
- Paracelsus School Munich, Healing Practitioner for Psychotherapy, 2008
- Kinesiology Touch for Health I-II, 2007
- Psychological Kinesiology, A – D Seminars (based on Klinghardt), 2007 – 2009
- Analytical Kinesiology, 2011
- Kinesiology Three in One Concepts, 2007 – 2009, Tools of the Trade, Basic One Brain, Under the Code, Advanced One Brain, Louder than Words, Structural Neurology
- Shamanic Kinesiology, 2014
- Training as Medium, 2008
- Non-Violent Communication, 2007
- Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini, 2008
- Shamanic Numerology, 2008
- Pythagorean Numerology, 2008
- Aura Reading, 2008
- Dorn therapy, 2008
- Systemic Therapy, 2008
- Spiritual Healing, 2008 – 2009
- Quantum Entrainment, 2009
- Ancient Master Healing, 2009
- Basics of Traditional Tibetan Medicine, Completion: October 2014
- Buddhist Psychology, Completion: 2016
Member of Association of Free Psychotherapists and Psychological Consultants (Verband Freier Psychotherapeuten und Psychologischen Berater e.V. (VfP) )